The Oil Capitol Auto Club was formed in 1954 as the Horseless Carriage Club. Later the Club changed its name to the Oil Capitol Auto Club. The Club has now grown to over 100 members. We are a non-profit club and and contribute to several charities, and have created scholarships for Veterans.
We have no restrictions on age or vehicles.